college/post-secondary educational Support Orders

in Connecticut


The court has the authority to order divorced parents to contribute towards the post-secondary education of their minor children. In making such orders, the Court is limited to the cost for a full-time in-state student at the University Connecticut.

Costs can include tuition, room, board, fees, registration, application costs, books and medical insurance. 

Click here to return to the Family Law section of our site